Our programs are innovative and unique, covering a variety of educational and social concerns designed for implementation within various district and state subject areas including English, Arts, History, and Science. Programs are organized into five topic areas---
1) Personal Development, 2) Health & Fitness, 3) Arts, 4) Finance, 5) Empowerment
We help our clients achieve educational goals. For some that may mean earning a High School Diploma, starting a business or securing a job!
- We teach women how to secure well paying jobs and careers.
- We provide skills that support economic development by collaborating with professional business organizations, entrepreneurs and professionals to mentor and sponsor our youth and adults as they build and expand small businesses.
- We work with health professionals to offer sessions on nutrition and making healthy lifestyle choices.
- We work with financial institutions and professionals to provide financial education.
- We participate in leadership development workshops and conference to give the community we serve access to successful professionals.